Please note: This post contains affiliate links.
Sometimes I wonder where 2020 went. The pandemic has left us stressed, confused, and praying for a better 2021. Despite the circumstances, we have actually made it to the end of this crazy year!! That means it’s the time of year to gather, eat good food, put up lights, set resolutions, and shop for ourselves as well as others. All of these things might happen in a different form for many of us this year, but that doesn’t mean we can’t still show some love by sending our loved ones a gift. Some may find gift giving stressful, but I actually quite enjoy it – probably because it usually turns into a shopping spree for myself (oops!)
As someone who loves to travel, it took me no time to think of a list of gifts any travel lover would likely also enjoy. Whether the travel lover you have in mind is planning on traveling somewhere next year or staycationing at home, there’s a gift for every type of vacationer in 2021.
- Travel + Leisure subscription, Magazine Store
- Kitsch Satin Sleep Set, Ulta
- Kazi Large Natural Grass Bud Vase, Made Trade
- Aesop Room Spray, Revolve
- The Red Wall Puzzle, Nordstrom
- Los Angeles Candle, Homesick
- Toiletry Organizer, Amazon
- Longchamp Le Pliage Shoulder Tote, Nordstrom
- Laduree French Macarons, Goldbelly
- Supergoop Sunscreen, Sephora
- Sonix Airpod Case, Anthropologie
- TP-Link Portable WiFi, Amazon
Whether you ended up buying that perfect gift for your travel-loving friend or family, or found something for yourself, I hope you enjoyed browsing through this list and found it inspiring as you prepare for this year’s holiday shopping.
For more travel inspiration, check out my top U.S. travel guides:
As an Amazon and RewardStyle Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This is at no extra cost to you, and all opinions are my own. Thank you for reading and checking out my suggestions!